- goaowonk reblogged this from cabaretfriki
- cabaretfriki reblogged this from osqar
- realsashafierce reblogged this from jamesphillimoresumbrella
- realsashafierce likes this
- mrdoriangay reblogged this from jamesphillimoresumbrella
- esendoran likes this
- osqar reblogged this from jamesphillimoresumbrella and added:
- osqar likes this
- jamesphillimoresumbrella posted this
I write as tepid sponge bath.
Starving writer, since I'm no longer a relatively well-fed lab assistant. Trying very hard to learn classical Latin. And also pole dance.
Cannot understand how I have managed to live without Doctor Who and Sherlock because they are life, though I might have gotten by on Tolkien and Rowling. And Mr. Gaiman too, of course.
Um. It really is the fangirling you should be afraid of. Everything else is transport.
"Among these unfinished tales is that of Mr. James Phillimore, who, stepping back into his own house to get his umbrella, was never more seen in this world." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Problem of Thor Bridge
"We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore. In the light of this these incidents are being treated as linked. The investigation is ongoing but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now." - Sgt. Sally Donovan, A Study in Pink